- Courier charges will be calculated on checkout.
- We offer a flat rate of R150 for items not exceeding 2kg and R200 for up to 5kg.
- Courier charges on larger items will be communicated to you via email.
- Local Courier (Durban) is R99 for overnight delivery.
We offer courier or collection for all livestock and items purchased from our store.
- Local collection (DURBAN) is FREE. This must be arranged via email or whatsapp.
- Courier delivery for all livestock is overnight (subject to the delivery area), however, during the COVID-19 pandemic delivery on livestock could take up to 48hrs.
- All other goods or items purchased could take 1 – 5 days for delivery.
- Items and livestock will only be sent out once payment reflects into our account.
- Courier will be done on Monday to Wednesday for livestock and Monday to Thursday for all other items.
Yes. An invoice is generated immediately after checkout.
It is advisable to register on the store so that you can view your order and previous orders. Updates on orders will also be posted in the “My account” section.
A wishlist allows shoppers to create personalized collections of products they want to buy and save them in their user account for future reference.
Wishlists signify a customer’s interest in a product without an immediate intent to purchase.
- We do not accept returns on items that are not to the buyers liking or if you have ordered an item that you no longer need.
- Should you wish to return an item or have ordered the incorrect item the courier costs will be for the buyers’ responsibility.
- Any item that has been misused, altered or damaged through negligence will be dismissed from claims.
- Should you receive an item that has been damaged by the courier company please contact us within the hour of receiving. We will only accept evidence in the form of a video before processing.
- Any DEAD ON ARRIVAL claims must be forwarded within the hour upon receiving and evidence sent in the form of a video in the original bag. No claims will be attended to without the above mentioned. The buyer in such case can then choose to be refunded or have the livestock replaced on condition of availability of stock.
Changes to any orders can be done provided the items have not been prepped and packaged for collection by courier.
Customer will be liable for courier fees if the order is cancelled after courier has collected. If the courier has collected there is a courier charge for the box to be returned to the shop.
Yes. Tracking details will be sent once the courier has collected from us.