Origin and habitat: Anubias plants are part of the Araceae family originating from Africa and exist in a number of different varieties. These plants are widely used in the aquarium hobby because of their beauty and ease of maintenance. Anubias nana is commonly used as a foreground/ mid-ground plant because of its very small leaves.
- easy care
- slow/moderate growth
- doesn’t require high light or CO2 but will benefit from both
- can be propagated by rhizome cuttings
- attaches easily to driftwood and rocks
- take care not to bury the rhizome as this will cause rot
- temperature range : 22 – 30° celsius
- pH range 6 – 8
Supplied in a pot with rock wool. Please remove rock wool carefully, rinse thoroughly and sterilise before use.