This is the perfect philodendron for small spaces! Philodendron ‘Micans‘ is a gorgeous plant with velvety foliage that will begin to trail overtime. While it may have an luxurious surface, it’s actually surprisingly easy to care for!
Keeping pothos/philodendron plants in aquariums comes with lots of benefits and advantages of using this plant in your fish tank.
- Capable of removing nitrates from the water column. The difference between pothos and aquatic plants is the rate of absorbing the nitrates.
- Because the leaves of the plant grows above water, and only its roots are in the water, it can grow at a much faster phase, being able to remove much more nutrients from the aquarium water.
- Because these plants are so efficient in removing nitrates and other nutrients from the water, they will greatly reduce the algae growth and over a longer period of time can completely eliminate algae from your fish tank.
- Provides the ideal cover for fish and fry.
- Adds a unique look to every aquarium.